Friday, September 28, 2012

Spokane Part 3

We had an awesome outdoor evening one night.  The kids played in the sprinklers, swam in the kiddie pool, served everyone pretend tea, and squirted squirt guns.
 The whole group!  We enjoyed some delicious S'mores over the fire pit.
 Serving tea to Michelle and Mike.
 Blowing bubbles.
 We also played one of my favorite things--croquet!!!!  I was very rusty (Lucas beat me...actually I think everyone beat me), but it was still fun.  I loved playing croquet growing up.
 Little old man
 Another one of our favorite things to do in Spokane is to go to Greenbluff.  We picked strawberries this time.  Poor Lincoln.  I was so busy monitering the older kids that I forgot to buckle Lincoln into his stroller, so he ended up face down in a strawberry plant!
 We didn't know it at the time, but Lucas squeezed each strawberry as he picked it, to "make sure it was ripe."  We ended up having some mushy berries!  The kids could have picked all day!
 Kaitlin said, "Look, Lucas!  A strawberry bum!"
 The warm, juicy berries were delicious!

No comments: